EVERYDAY'S HAPPENINGS

Thursday, August 21, 2008

ppl might find tt i whine alot...

i have passed my exams... so there is 3 from level 2 to clear and 5 from level 3 to clear...

juz gt called into the room today..it's something i have expected it to come though...looks like there is no hope for me to transfer to expense team even though there are vacancies there..

last time VL say it's up to new AD to decide if they wan internal trf..and now AT is leaving..SL now says.."Agency is short of manpower. Joc previously was really stressed out.  But wit me helping her she managed to stay afloat. They cannot afford to let Joc sink as whole agency compensation is very reliant on her. So I hope you can bear with it and stay on to help Joc."

*me tinking aloud and have made known to some ppl..if short of manpower get more headcount! I can only have hope to trf when JK is back from Prubase. I will only have hope when Prubase go life.Prubase has delayed the launch from Oct 2008 to Jan 2009. Who knows if it will really go life in Jan. How often will there be chance of ppl leave the company? I have missed like 2 times. When KQ left, i lost the chance coz PC is back.. Now AT is leaving and they give me shit again..

I have been pondering about staying or leaving for a long time already.

Reason I stayed on:

  1. People. I like being wit my kakis who wil always be there for me. I cannot just leave joc like tt to suffer in this pool of SHIT!
  2. They are willing to sponsor my ACCA. Though I am able to afford my own studies.
  3. The benefits here are rather good and is ideal for me to study. Coz I juz fought for study leave. And GGC is encouraging us to take ACCA.

Reason I want to leave:

  1. Agency compensation is getting so messy with Trailer & Additonal. PD is so manual with all the 'out of system' payments.
  2. The communication in the organisation sucks
  3. The inter-department are all playing 'tai ji' to pass the shit ard.
  4. They always give me empty promises. Their words are all just words with no meaning.

After coming out from the room, Joc went in too. And PC came over and I cried when I type what SL told me in the room. When I was in the room, feel so disappointed, sad and angry. Trying so hard to hold back my tears. Sl even ask me.. " Do you tink we are unfair to you? " haha..so wad if you all are unfair to me. Do I even have a say? When i first went into the room she even say I seemed happy working here. lol.. told her it's all ku1 zong1 zuo1 le4..

Told darling during lunch and he told me to update resume and send out. I can't bear to do tt coz of the ppl. Told Ju my intention of maybe leave and she told me to really tink hard and don make the same mistake as PC..

Is the world outside better? PC left and came back. MT left and now the company is closing down soon. WL left for SCB and she is replacing 2 person's job!

where are the days where i feel energetic to get to work and i can proudly say i love tis job? i miss those days.

i am hatin this job and dunno who are the ppl whom i can trust. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


- becka

2 comments

>the one

.becka.
.SingaporE.
.16Aug.
.looking for a job i want

__CANTliveWITHOUT.]]*
.my dEaR dEaR.
.my Hp.
.my Fav food.
.my beauty slp.

__TRYINGtoLIKE.]]*
.waking up early for work.
.my de numbers on de machine.

__WISHESfor.]]*
.new bags.
.new shoes.
.new tops.
.new bottoms.
.better skin.
.at least 1GB MP4 player.
.more time spend wit you.

LINKS

-Jud
-Ster
-Wen
-Xin
-Vik
-Feli
-MeiHua
-XiuSi
-YeeYee
-Jasen
-chung yew


PASTT

-Missin my Jayden
-BKK here i come...
-Exercise
-New York
-back again
-today didn't go out for lunch...was bz doin tt rec...
-Have a few things that are bothering me over tis l...
-flyin off
-bad mood
-tired


CREDITS

Layout
|l||ll|l|lll|l||ll|
gene`ified

-brushes
-queenofdorks