Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Today CFO n AD in the room conference call for a very long time.. den AD came out of the room and called Carlo in...her face was so black lo... den after carlo come out it's my turn to go in..
AD say tt the candidate last min back out.. den now there is an opportunity at expense team and they decided to trf me there.. the new filipino gal will do my work and they will trf shanelle (the half headcount) out...
I dunno to be happy or not to be happy...
Happy:
Coz I can get to proceed on with my career.. To learn more things that are not confined in insurance company.. To learn about payments, cost controlling of cost centres, budgets, etc..
Not Happy:
Coz I am really really worried about Joc.. now wit me ard I can help her whenever I can and it really did helped her alot.. If I no longer help her can she still swim or will she sink.. Feel that if I progress on, it seems like I am dumpin her behind to swim on her own.. It feels so guilty.. But I donwan to be stuck at agency forever.. I wan to progress on..
Think I am starting to lose myself in this cruel corporate world.. Should I choose frenship or should I choose myself?
I cannot bear to leave Joc behind.. But AD ever told me.. put aside all the friendship.. You have to move on...
LOL... shen ah.. jiu jiu wo ba.. =P
- becka
0 comments